Gorgeous historic home located on over an acre next to the beautiful Phillips Park. Tasteful and functional updates have been made throughout while still maintaining many of the historic details that make this home one-of-a-kind. Original hardwood floors upstairs and down with exception to upstairs bath and laundry in the front portion of the home. The grand staircase from the front parlor to the second floor parlor and bedrooms was restored by hand. The front of the home was built in 1893 and the back portion was added in 1847. There are 8 fireplaces with original mantles throughout. The kitchen mantel of Black English walnut was brought in by a sail ship from England (fireplaces have been closed with one having gas logs). Ceilings are beaded board throughout most of the home. Some of the more modern upgrades include under cabinet lighting in kitchen, roll out cabinet drawers, ceiling fans and light fixtures including bathrooms and master closet, wood shelving in the master closet and tilt windows. The exterior is delightful with 2 porches, one a wrap-around and 3 storm doors. All outbuildings have electricity including the garage, the metal workshop also has a heating and air unit, plus two more outbuildings for storage, the wooden building (Old Wash House) and the brick building (Old Cider house). There is a large covered pavilion for social gatherings. You must see this home to truly appreciate all the special touches. The Christmas wreaths will convey. Under warranty for termite with AAA Exterminating Co. HVAC units-new front unit installed 6-22-18, upstairs unit installed 6-22-15, back Downstairs unit installed 2004. The home is on the National Historic Registry. There is an old well that was covered and closed to the left of the garage, nearer the house.